Food Permit

The Dracut Board of Health requires a food establishment food permit for ALL food vendors. 

*The Dracut Board of Health requires a ONE DAY food permit for vendors dispensing any type of food product at DRACUT OLD HOME DAY. 

*Any vendor who is currently permitted within the Town of Dracut for food dispensing will be exempt from applying, civic and non-profit groups may also be exempt. 

*The required application may be acquired from:

The Dracut Board of Health

62 Arlington Street

Dracut Ma 01826

(978) 453-8162


*All questions should be directed to The Dracut Board of Health. 

*Please be advised that applications must be submitted at least 30 days prior to the event to The Dracut Board of Health. 

*Dracut Old Home Day does not have these applications and they can only be acquired from The Dracut Board of Health. 


*Businesses with employees may also have to supply the Dracut Board of Health with Worker's Compensation Insurance Affidavit as required by the State of Massachusetts. 

*Businesses with no employees other than the owners, and non-profit organizations staffed by volunteers, with no employees, are not required to have Worker's Compensation Insurance.