- All vendors must be set up by 8:30 AM on Saturday. No vehicles are allowed on the grounds
after 8:30 AM.
- We encourage vendors and groups to set up on Friday between 4:00 PM &
8:00 PM to alleviate congestion on Saturday morning.
- A Dracut Police Officer is assigned
to the grounds on Friday night to protect booths.
- All spaces are marked with stakes. You may
not overlap your space or move stakes. Violators will be asked to leave.
- Food Vendors must complete
and submit to the Dracut Board Of Health, a Food Establishment Permit Application, at least 30 days prior to the event. There
is a fee to the Town for this application. See Food Vendors Page on this site.
- All booths must remain set up until 5:00 PM. Those leaving early will not be allowed to
return in subsequent years.
- Political candidates or political committees are not allowed
to rent spaces, pass out items, or display signs at OHD.
- Some items are not appropriate
for this type of event. The committee reserves the right to approve the sale of all items.
specific on your application as to the items you sell. A determination will be made based on the application.
- Items not listed on the application may be prohibited on the day of the event.
be fair to all vendors, duplication of food items and products may not be allowed.
decision of the committee is final.